The Ins and Outs of touring to Park City, Utah with Andrea Feczko and Rachel Rudwall
Home of the 2002 Winter Olympics, Sundance Film Fest, and world class snowboarding and procuring, Park City’s acquired quite a bit occurring. But is it well worth the journey?
– DO & SEE: Ski Resorts, Sundance Film Festival, Outdoors, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Snowmobiling, Alpine Coaster
– EAT & DRINK: High West Distillery, Stein Eriksen Lodge, No Name Saloon, Oishi Sushi
– STAY: Home Rental, In Town, The Canyons, AirBnB, VRBO, Stein Eriksen Lodge
– SHOP: Main Street, Sitka Fur Gallery
– BONUS: Celebrities! Fur Thongs! Robert Redford! Fondue! Whiskey! Mansions!
Subscribe to How 2 Travelers: http://bit.ly/2kz4wpm
Watch More Travel Guides: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTTvnKC7vzyC4peUh_14dD3Z5dTGMD8iQ
Stay Connected with Me:
About Andrea Feczko:
Hey! I’m Andrea Feczko and welcome to How 2 Travelers. This is your one-cease information to every thing that you must learn about touring. Before I acquired my dream job because the journey professional on ABC’s Vacation Creation, I began right here making YouTube movies. You could acknowledge me from starring within the Key of Awesome as Kesha and Taylor Swift (YouTube’s #1 Music Video Parody of All Time). Travel is my ardour. I’m on the highway 8 months out of the 12 months, averaging 30 nations, and have made 5 of them my house. I need to present you that the world is accessible to anybody and everyone- and this is the way to see it!
Park City, Utah Travel Guide – “Go or No” Review | Travel Guides | How 2 Travelers
How 2 Travelers